- City Rail Link, Auckland: (Aurecon, Auckland Transport) – Provide vibration assessment and mitigation design for proposed underground rail link between Auckland Harbour (Brittomart) and Mt Eden station, including providing evidence at the NoR Hearings for the various Designations.
- Sydney Metro, Chatswood to Sydney – Noise and Vibration impact assessment of Sydney Metro (previously known as Sydney Rapid Transit) is a major rail 15km tunnelling project and core components of Sydney Metro City & Southwest. It includes new stations between Chatswood and Sydenham.
- 413 George Street, Sydney – vibration isolation of commercial building structure from vibration from rail tunnel.
- Chatswood Transport Interchange, Sydney Australia – new rail station and bus interchange together with 10,000 m2 retail complex and 500 apartments in three high rise towers – the rail line passing through the development required significant levels of vibration isolation.
- Homebush Bay Y-Link, Lidcombe, Sydney – assessment of construction and operational noise.
- Railway Institute Building, Central Station, Sydney – railway noise and vibration assessment to commercial redevelopment.
- Sunlord Tower, Sydney – railway vibration assessment from rail tunnel underneath high-rise commercial and residential.
- Workcover Building, Gosford – railway noise and vibration assessment of a new 7 storey commercial building in Gosford.
- WestConnex M4 Widening Project – Noise and vibration assessment for the WestConnex M4 Widening – this is the first phase of a 33 km link between Sydney’s west with the airport and the Port Botany precinct.
- Foxground to Berry Bypass – The Foxground and Berry bypass will provide a four-lane divided for the Princes Highway between Toolijooa Road and Schofields Lane. Our current involvement includes tender phase noise and vibration design input to Lend Lease.
- Oxley Highway to Kundabung – The 23 kilometre Oxley Highway to Kundabung section of the Pacific Highway upgrade starts at the Oxley Highway in Port Macquarie and finishes north of Barrys Creek near Kundabung. Project involvement includes the “whole of project” noise and vibration specialist advice.
- Nambucca Heads to Urunga (NH2U) Pacific Highway Upgrade, NSW – Noise surveys, prediction of noise and vibration impacts, preparation of management plan, modelling and mitigation design, community consultation and post opening compliance monitoring.
- M4 Managed Motorway Project – This project introduces intelligent technology, known as a managed motorway system, to Sydney’s M4 Western Motorway. The system continually monitors conditions and analyse traffic data to prevent build-up of congestion and improve reliability.
- Sapphire to Woolgoolga Upgrade (S2W), Pacific Highway, NSW – Noise assessment and barrier design for the D&C of the upgrade of 25 km section of highway.
- Bonville Deviation, Pacific Highway, NSW, Australia – noise assessment and barrier design for the D&C of the upgrade of 10 km section of highway.
- Eastern Distributor, Sydney – construction noise assessment of new freeway through and under central Sydney.
- Karuah to Bulahdelah Sections 2 & 3, Pacific Highway, NSW, Australia – noise assessment of proposed new highway section for D&C tender with AbiGroup.
- Mount Flora Access Road, Sydney – noise assessment of proposed trucking operations from new haul road.
- Pacific Highway Upgrade Coolongolook to Wang Wauk, Pacific Highway, NSW, Australia – EIS noise and vibration assessment for new section of highway.
- Warrell Creek Realignment, Pacific Highway, NSW, Australia – EIS noise and vibration assessment for new section of highway.
- Western Sydney Orbital, Sydney – EIS noise and vibration assessment for half of the new 39 km section of ring road around Sydney.
- 171st Aviation Squadron Relocation Project – new Black Hawk Helicopter flight base at Holsworthy Army Barracks, Sydney, Australia.
- Acoustic advice for the new Adelaide Airport Terminal, Australia.
- Australian Air Academy Flying School, Tamworth, NSW, Australia – noise assessment of proposed new flying school.
- Qantas flight simulator noise control advice, Mascot Airport, Sydney Australia.
- Second Sydney Airport, Sydney – construction and run-up bay noise assessment.
- Container Terminals Australia Limited, Sydney – noise management plan compliance assessment.
- Patrick Stevedores Port Botany – noise management plan of existing terminal operations.
- Port Botany Expansion, Sydney – noise assessment of proposed expansion of Sydney’s major port, including major land reclamation to include a new terminal.
- Port of Botany – noise assessment of all port operations to nearby residential areas