- Acoustic design of the Joey Club (Qantas Airways 1,700 m2 childcare centre at their Mascot office complex
- Gymea TAFE – acoustic design for associated with change of use associated with college redevelopment.
- Loreto College, Sydney – acoustic design of new gymnasium complex.
- Mater Maria, Sydney – environmental assessment for school expansion and acoustic design of new multipurpose hall, chapel and classrooms.
- Newington College, Sydney – acoustic design of new pool and gymnasium.
- Shellharbour TAFE, NSW, Australia – design of new energy efficient library and classroom block that incorporating significant amounts of natural ventilation (won the bronze medal at the 2003 Francis Greenway Awards for green building design).
- Holsworthy First Field Hospital, Sydney – acoustic design of mobile field hospital for Holsworthy Army Base.
- Mater Hospital, Newcastle, NSW Australia – acoustic design related to the redevelopment of the hospital including new mental health accommodation and expansion of the oncology department.
- NETS Childcare Facility – acoustic design of new hospital building including noise isolation from helipad on the roof of the building.
- Prince of Wales Hospital redevelopment, Sydney – acoustic design related to the major redevelopment and upgrade of one of the main hospitals for Sydney.
- Shoalhaven Hospital, Sydney – acoustic design of new hospital.
- St George Day Care, Sydney – acoustic design related to the new day-care centre.
- Sutherland Hospital, Sydney – acoustic design related to the upgrading of the hospital.